Location: at your residence
Funenpark or Maassluisstraat
Does your contract start between January 2nd and 15th?
Your keys will be available on the start day of your lease - at your residence.
- Contact the RA's (Resident Assistans) of your residence to share your expected date and time of arrival and make an appointment to collect your keys on 2nd of January or a later day via the link below. No appointment, no keys!
- Funenpark http://dekeyshortstay.guestcompass.nl/resident-assistant-_ra__4/
- Maassluisstraat https://dekeyshortstay.guestcompass.nl/resident-assistent-_ra__5/
- Your room and keys are not available before the start of your lease. RA's are not available at all times - so make an appointment for your own good!
- Please have your confirmation email* at hand for your tenancy details upon arrival/check in at your accommodation.
- Please have your official ID card or passport ready to present to your RA for a person check.
- Tenant can only collect keys in person! We do not accept a power of attorney for someone else to collect your keys instead. There are no exceptions.
- You do not need to check in on the first day of your tenancy agreement, you may choose a later day.
*Attached to the confirmation email of your booking, you'll find your lease agreement with address details. Scroll down to the bottom of your email.
General info: address office De Key - Hoogte Kadijk 179, opening hours: 8:30 AM to 5 PM. Our office is closed on public holidays and weekends!
If you need a place to stay while waiting for your check in, ask if you can stay with a friend. Otherwise we can recommend the Stay Okay accommodation.
We look forward to welcoming you!