Unfortunately, it is not possible to change rooms. Your booking is definit when you received an official lease agreement in your e-mail.

In case of very urgent (medical) reasons, please contact the International Student Housing Office.

If a student approaches Lieven De Key directly, we will direct you to the International Student Housing Office. They will let us know about the outcome to follow up any changes requested by them.

Students of VU, AHK, Royal Tropical Institute and Rijksakademie van Beeldende Kunsten: Please contact the international office of your own university, not the UvA/AUAS.